For all things related to the Geek subculture

Star Wars, Video Games, Books, TV, Movies, Anime, 3rd Grade Math Problems, Life, Tasty Victuals...



Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well, Here It Is

Alright Intarwebz, I is here. For all three of you that asked me to create a blog to capture the hilarity that is John, it has finally arrived. I was going to have a launch party, but Anna Nicole Smith never replied. As we all know, you can't have a party without ANS.

For anyone wondering what this page will bring to your life, I can assure you anal rape is definitely probably not going to be on the list. I really want to share my geekdom with everyone. Go ahead, embrace the geek inside you.

Thanks for viewing, and here's to a long internet relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment